Hosting Support Guru’s Outsourced Service Desk services are structured around a successful IT service desk model based ITIL principles which considers the service desk to be the central point of contact between service providers and users/customers on a day-to-day basis. This has been further developed and is constantly refined over years internally. As with all effective service desks, our technical response centre is custom software powered and knowledge driven. Our sophisticated service desk application software ensures that support personnel can track the progress of jobs from initialization to closeout. When a trouble ticket is closed, a full report of all services performed is generated and automatically added to our internal knowledgebase.
How We Do IT?
Service Delivery Process
- Once you sign up, the first thing that we work on is defining the Service Levels which include a clearly defined Service Level Agreement (SLA), a Non-Disclosure Agreement and an Escalation Matrix
- Next in line we shall send you a hardware and software inventory sheet template. This sheet needs to be filled up and sent back to us which contains all the hardware, software, support logins, data center details, etc. as this sheet helps us to keep all the information handy with us to ensure prompt support towards the services that you have purchased
- Based on the plan that you have signed up for, a team is identified by the IT Operations Manager and assigned to your company. Your company policies and procedures are shared with this team so that they know and understand your business model, policies and procedures
- If you have chosen Server Administration, a preliminary audit is made by a Level 3 Systems Engineer and a report is generated with current loopholes, security fixes, resource usage, etc. for the server in question. Recommendations are made based on these results
- Support desk logins are created for each team member. The logins are not shared between the team to ensure easy accountability of the responses and tasks performed
- Any support ticket received on your support desk is answered by a Level 1 Support Executive and closed if the issue is marked as resolved. If the issue needs the attention of a Level 2 or Level 3 Support Executive, the ticket is further escalated to the concerned person after the initial response
- A Level 2 or Level 3 Support Executive will handle the ticket if Level 2 or Level 3 support is handled by us. If you have signed up for only Level 1 support, this is further escalated to your internal staff.
- If the issue requires a server-wide change, the same is planned and down-time or timeline for the change is shared so that you can post a notice to your customers well in advance. Once the task is complete, the announcement is once again updated and the change is documented in our internal systems.