Ideally suited for web hosting companies or data centers who have a number of domains and servers to be catered to. A dedicated support staff is assigned to your company and they work only for you. All our staff members are well trained Microsoft Certified Engineers, Red Hat Certified Engineers, Cisco Certified Engineers with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience and they are dedicated to work only for your company.
Under Dedicated Technical Team plan, a Dedicated Technical Team of certified engineers is assigned to work on your servers, tickets and live chats. This team is constantly monitored by an IT Operations Manager to ensure the quality levels, monitoring reports analysis, patch management, upgrades, etc.
Proactive Server Management
End-user Service Desk
- Each shared engineer works 8 hours a day and 5 days a week
- Well defined internal escalation policy
- Full server monitoring and server administration included
- Full Support for pre-sales questions / tickets
- Unlimited Helpdesk or email support
- Live support on your site included
- Ease of communication with the assigned engineer over Instant Messenger
- Proactive communication with datacenter or on-site staff
Understand business requirements
Build the team
Delivery and reporting
Choice of Level 1, Level 2 and/or Level 3 certified & experienced customer support executives and engineers who work 8 hours per day, 5 days a week exclusively for your company.
This is the initial Support Levels responsible for basic customer issues. They mainly handle all support incidents which can be closed by using basic tools like a web hosting control panel, custom scripts, etc.
They are more in-depth technical Support Levels than 1st Level Support and therefore costs more as the technicians are more experienced and knowledgeable.
The 3rd Level Support Engineers are experts in their fields and are responsible for not only assisting both 1st Level Support and 2nd Level Support, but with the research and development of solutions to new or unknown issues.