Looking for plain vanilla server and services monitoring? Do not have the right tools or the man-power to keep an eye round-the-clock on the monitoring alerts? At less than US$ 1.00 per day you can engage with us under this plan and be the first to know when a failure occurs.
We provide NOC engineers who work as an extension of your team to continuously monitor alerting dashboards, open trouble tickets, call your onsite team or remediate and troubleshoot issues as required. You do not have to worry about investing in a monitoring software or worry about the setup. We have invested in it for you and you can pay just a small fee per device to leverage on our investments.
The services are custom tailored based on your internal IT processes and escalation matrix. We shall collaborate with your IT team to document an escalation plan in case of any outage or service unavailability. On being alerted, our NOC engineer verifies and acknowledges the alert manually.
- External monitoring from multi-locations
- Monitoring of Windows, Linux servers, Routers, Firewalls, Internet Links and generic devices
- Support for protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DNS, POP, SMTP, IMAP, Ping, etc.
- Support for monitoring of various services running on the server like IIS, Apache, Exchange Services, etc.
- Support for website uptime check i.e. URL monitoring
- Server availability, disk space, memory and processor usage monitoring
- Round Trip and availability monitoring
- Services are checked every 5 minutes
- Response in 15 minutes
- NOC Engineers follow a predefined, flexible escalation plan in case of outage to suit your needs
- Alerts verified by humans before escalation
- Follow up till the problem is resolved
- Monthly detailed reports