Microsoft Exchange Server provides new technologies, features, functionality and services to the communication and messaging arena. If you are planning to Setup Microsoft Exchange Server in your organisation to harness the power of messaging, look no further.
For every business – large or small – email provides the most frequent contact and distribution of data. If you have plans to bring Exchange Server Installation in to your organisation, let us help you do the dirty work of planning, installing and configuring the server.
- Active Directory planning and configuration
- Global Catalog and DNS planning and configuration
- Planning and configuring IP addressing
- Installing and configuring Client Access Server (CAS) role
- Installing and configuring Hub Transport Server (HUB) role
- Installing and configuring Mailbox Server (MBX) role
- Configuring and installing digital certificates
- Enable Outlook Anywhere
- Configuring virtual directories OAB, Web Services, ECP, Outlook Web App and Exchange ActiveSync
- Configuring Public folders
- Running post-installation tasks like updates, security analyser, etc.
- Complete documentation with network diagram